Living with Depression, Anxiety And Panic Attacks

Anyone who has suffered from Depression, Anxiety and Panic Attacks knows only too well how debilitating these disorders really are. I too have suffered from all them for around 12 years, and it has changed my life. If you can call living with any of them is really living, I know until I learned to control my anxiety and panic attacks I was barely existing.

I still suffer from depression, and are yet to try medication, I have been trying to learn to manage it without much outside help. I have seen a psychologist in the past but although it did help some, it wasn't for me. This doesn't mean therapy won't be good for you, I believe strongly that psychology is well worth a try and if it works for you go for it. I may even go back there myself if I find that medication is not enough on it's own. I even hope to study psychology in the future.

With this blog I hope to be able to help others, who like me have suffered from depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I will be researching and writing articles to put here for you to read, I'll also be telling you my story and how my battle with depression and all it's minions came about. I hope you will follow my blog, and I can help you understand these disorders, and how to manage them.